Who is the oldest family member of your family you have ever met? What do you know about your family history? Have your parents ever told you anything thing about your family history? Do you know what kind of heritage you have? Explain as much as you can about your family and any history you have knowledge of.
My oldest family member i have ever met is my grandma well she is like 63 ish i had an great grandma that was like 80 but met her when i was little so i don't remember that. I know my family hasn't been known to have allot of money on both sides but our family turned that around. My dad has made and is still making a family tree on some website he has our family traced back to a long time ago, I don't know when. I don't know my heritage. I know my family has allot of siblings my moms side and my dad side is native americans .
No comments:
Post a Comment